Figure: Vector Behavior Tree v1.0.1
Note: all of the behavior related files are in the following directory, and sub-directories:
Habitat: I am not sure if this term refers to the desk / table in general, or is specifc to the Vector Field (tray).
These are not referred to by the rest of the behavior tree, but the names are in
libcozmo_engine. I am not sure if these are unused, or invoked internally by the C++.
If they are, the C++ should be refactored to use the behavior tree.
- Startup related to Vector turning on and settig up the behavior tree.
- Power management related to turning on and off, initiating return to charger when the battery is low, as well as self-protection behaviors like very low battery, and over temperature.
- Reacting to environmental conditions while driving around
- Drive home
- Communication trouble behaviors are invoked when Vector can't connect to a Wifi SSID or can't reach the voice server.
- Quiet mode related to Vector being quiet -- not interacting with a person or toy, but also not asleep.
- Being held
- Helping out
Toys and Accessories¶
Change history synopsis¶